01 August 2008

Weddings

During the past year and a half or so I have been to a lot of weddings. Two of my brothers and five of my really close friends tied the knot. It's like my life suddenly (if you call a year and a half suddenly) has transitioned to the point that I now have more married friends than single friends.

I have attached a few pictures. I have to apologize that a lot of the pictures don't have both the husband and the wife.

Austy and Abrielle's Wedding 25 Jan 2007

Paul and Rachel's Wedding 9 March 2007

Bryant and Kelly's Wedding 27 Oct 2007

Ronnie and Stefani's Wedding 9 May 2008
*see picture for proof of month


Ryan and Laura's Wedding 16 May 2008

Zach and Megan's Wedding 7 Jun 2008

Dave and Melissa's Wedding 28 Jun 2008

9 Comments:

At 03 August, 2008 18:24, Blogger be said...

I'm glad I could document the month of Stef and Ronnie's wedding.

 
At 03 August, 2008 22:50, Blogger Kim said...

Wow, Jason. Good to see that you are alive. Congratulations on all the weddings. Are you next?

 
At 04 August, 2008 15:04, Blogger kel said...

sigh. when will the themed months end?

 
At 09 August, 2008 00:33, Blogger Austin and Abrielle said...

Hey J, I'm glad you finally updated your blog a bit.

 
At 30 August, 2008 21:11, Blogger paulnmea said...

Love it. Miss you. Hope we can see a pic of you and a girlie in that category someday.

 
At 06 October, 2008 09:09, Blogger Austin and Abrielle said...

Hey J, Thanks for bringing your girlie last night! She's great.

 
At 11 October, 2008 15:14, Blogger Honk's Thoughts said...

Does your love life reflect the lack of current bloggness? Even "I" have updated my blog. Really, do I have more of a life than you?????

 
At 12 July, 2009 16:06, Blogger Austin and Abrielle said...

K seriously it has been almost a year...

 
At 27 April, 2010 20:34, Blogger Corey Christensen said...

So I think its time to give another update in the blogosphere.

I'm sure there is something you can write about. Perhaps your thumb incident?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home