More potty talk
The other day I finished using the bathroom at work and I noticed something new on the mirror. There was a flourescent pink laminated piece of paper that said in bold, "Flu and cold season is here!! Remember to wash your hands!!" My first reaction was to laugh, you should wash your hands regardless of flu and cold season. I thought of the sign they could put up after flu and cold season is gone, something like, "You just used the bathroom (or any other variation of 'used the bathroom') wash your hands."
It then occurred to me that if they don't want people to get sick in the workplace there is a simple solution. They should have universal COY. That way all of the precious antibodies in the workplace could be sufficiently distributed and no one would get sick.
Apparently the signs aren't doing too much good. I saw a guy leave today without taking precautions for flu and cold season. Good thing he's not making my pizza for lunch.

7 Comments:
COY could solve all of the world's problems. I'm not sure how it ends wards, but I'm confident that it will.
I think you should write to all the world's leaders and tell them that you have a solution to the bird flu epidemic.
Forget writing world leaders. I say you contact all the medical companies and SELL it to them. Big. Bucks.
I'll make sure that Ronnie and Orum receive huge royalties.
Imagine if we reunited and collected all the antibodies we have developed while living in the various regions of the country into one massive COY.
Think about it...
- Ronnie has developed antibodies to Southern diseases like malaria and rabies
- I've got antibodies for all the LA diseases like gonorrhea and homosexuality
- Aloha Jenny has antibodies to sunburns
- Brant and Russ have antibodies to politics
- Jason has antibodies for bathroom germs
- Bryant has antibodies for malnutrition
Then add in all the antibodies from our missions (worms, parasites, 17 year old foreign chicks)
You're right--that is quite a product. I'm sure Pfizer would jump all over that.
Hey, Paul. Don't you need to get a disease to get an antibody for it? I mean, this is still a great idea, I was just wondering how you got the antibodies for those LA diseases.
Toilet seats.
Post a Comment
<< Home