12 July 2006

Owen

 
This is my very first nephew ever, Owen. He's a stud and I love being an uncle. I think being an uncle is the coolest thing that I have been so far. It kind of reminds me of a scene from the movie Hook. The day Pan became a father he forgot everything about being Peter Pan and became an uptight workaholic who worried about his son and never had any fun.

Don't I look natural holding my nephew? Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 12 July, 2006 18:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckily for you nephews and nieces are to be spoiled like crazy until they turn into brats, at which time you give them back to their folks.

 
At 13 July, 2006 07:19, Blogger Ronnie said...

Why don't you get one of your own?

 
At 13 July, 2006 08:22, Blogger Lauren said...

Wow, Jason--you look so happy, I could almost believe that if someone hugged you, you mighe enjoy it. Watch out I am coming back soon!

 
At 13 July, 2006 17:15, Blogger kel said...

Yep, Jason it seems you're a natural! And I agree with you: siblings' kids are the greatest. Just wait till he starts talking. Oh man. Talk about adorable. Too bad we have to grow up, you know? Otherwise we could just stay cute and adorable forever.

But of course if you're lucky enough to be Jason, you DO get to stay cute and adorable forever!

 
At 31 July, 2008 20:30, Blogger maren out my laundry said...

Jason davies??!! wow look how small this blogger world is! I am guessing that is Megans boy? very cute!!! A nephew is a start now the next is get married and have kids of your own BAHAHAHAHA!
Just wanted to say hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home