posted by Jason @ 6:44 AM 9 comments
I wouldn't say 40, more like 35.
Hey, is that Trevor behind you?
Thanks for the compliment bec.Ronnie, do you really think that if Trevor lived in Strawberry Reservoir there would be any fish left to catch?Jenny, all of the fish that we caught we had to release because they were too small.
You look like 39 :)
You look the same age as your dad.
mike at wadsworth dot com
Ronnie, I don't know if I have ever told you, but that's not his e-mail address.
I think Kim's right about how old you look, Jason. Everyone knows that Kim is a great judge of age.
HUH!!! I think that was meant to be rude and I am going to take it as such. RUDE!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
9 Comments:
I wouldn't say 40, more like 35.
Hey, is that Trevor behind you?
Thanks for the compliment bec.
Ronnie, do you really think that if Trevor lived in Strawberry Reservoir there would be any fish left to catch?
Jenny, all of the fish that we caught we had to release because they were too small.
You look like 39 :)
You look the same age as your dad.
mike at wadsworth dot com
Ronnie, I don't know if I have ever told you, but that's not his e-mail address.
I think Kim's right about how old you look, Jason. Everyone knows that Kim is a great judge of age.
HUH!!! I think that was meant to be rude and I am going to take it as such. RUDE!
Post a Comment
<< Home