posted by Jason @ 4:19 PM 5 comments
I just sent an email to Tony Chachere's with a link to this post. Maybe they'll send you a lifetime supply.
I second that. I have some in my cabinet and I have been putting it on everything. My latest favorite is egg toast smothered in Tony's. Mmmm.
If only I could sprinkle it on girls to make them like me.
I'm going to eat Tony's for lunch today. Not on anything, though. Just straight Tony's. Mmmmmmm...
I'm gonna have to find out what this "Tony Chachares" is. Sounds good.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
I just sent an email to Tony Chachere's with a link to this post. Maybe they'll send you a lifetime supply.
I second that. I have some in my cabinet and I have been putting it on everything. My latest favorite is egg toast smothered in Tony's. Mmmm.
If only I could sprinkle it on girls to make them like me.
I'm going to eat Tony's for lunch today. Not on anything, though. Just straight Tony's. Mmmmmmm...
I'm gonna have to find out what this "Tony Chachares" is. Sounds good.
Post a Comment
<< Home