07 January 2005

New Year

My roommates and I went to see one of our friends who just got off her mission. She had been gone for a whole year and a half and I really didn't want to see her because I felt that I'm the same person I was a year and a half ago.

Sure, I've done stuff in the past year and a half, you can't exist without doing things. It's just I felt like my persona was the exact same. I'm not sure how I expected myself to change, all I know is I would have liked to be a different, better person.

Anyway, I want to know if anyone has some good suggestions for New Year's resolutions. Here's my list so far: graduate, run a marathon, read at least one book every month, shave (Bic) my head, grow a beard, and face one of my fears (NOT dancing).

2 Comments:

At 10 January, 2005 20:06, Blogger be said...

You're gonna bic your head? Wow, I'm excited.

 
At 12 January, 2005 13:46, Blogger Ronnie said...

I know what fear you can face: why don't you commit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home